Nappy Ever After accepts the Real Nappies for London voucher when you make a purchase in the shop, at a Nappuccino event, via mail order or online.
- You must spend the full amount on qualifying items – nappies, wraps, boosters, liners and Nappi Nippas all qualify, other items such as swim nappies, training pants and nappy buckets do not.
- No cash change can be given.
- Voucher numbers are unique and are issued by the relevant borough.
- The amount which can be redeemed is printed on the voucher and differs from borough council to borough council.
- The voucher is valid for six months from date of issue.
- Vouchers have to be redeemed at point of sale and cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- Items must be sent to the voucher recipient's address as printed on the voucher.
Now that vouchers are being emailed to recipients, you can email the voucher to us at email@example.com once you've received your order confirmation email.
There is no need to send ID proof, however you will need to email us the voucher before we can finalise your order and send you your nappies.
How do I use my RNfL Voucher on your online shopIt's easy to redeem your voucher when making a purchase on our online shop. At checkout, select "I have a gift voucher or promo code." write the numerical value of your voucher eg '50' or '70'
The amount relevant for your borough council will be automatically deducted from the total. You can then pay the remaining amount by card over the phone, Paypal or BACS.
Please note our checkout system only allows for one Real Nappies for London voucher to be used as part-payment per order. If you have vouchers for more than one child, please process your order using one voucher and contact us to redeem the other voucher manually. Our system is good, but not perfect!