Your first bundle at a special price and washing tips
Our most popular trial pack of pre-fold, shaped and pocket nappies – use them for a few days and find out which nappies work best for you!
Most new and expectant parents find it difficult to decide which nappies to buy. The best way is to just start using them. This bundle enables you to try out the 3 different types of nappy. The 8 nappies will last for about 24 hours then use disposables until the nappies are clean and dry. After a few days you will know which nappy you want more of, yet you won't have wasted any money as all these nappies work and you will continue to use them all.
This bundle gives you enough nappies for about 24 hours and is ideal for a newborn. If you have a boy who is more than 7kg you will be better off with the Special Bundle - Infant.
- Flat nappies: 6 x small organic cotton prefolds
- Shaped nappy: choose from Motherease Sandy, Geffen Baby Fitted or Tots Bots Bamboozle
- Waterproof wraps: 2 x Thirsties Duo Wrap size 1 (6-18lbs/3-8kg) one with snaps, one with hook & loop
- All-in-one nappy: 1 x MioSolo
- Fastener: 1 single Nappi Nippa
- Disposable liners: 1 roll Disana newborn liners
More explanation of what's in the special bundle and why on Nappy Ever After's blog
See our short video showing how to put a prefold nappy on your baby
- All nappies (the absorbent part) need to be washed several times before use to get them to absorb
- Liner – use as single layer on the surface of the nappy
- Store nappies in bucket with lid until you have a machine load – store dry, no need to soak, mesh bag inside bucket is bonus!
- Cold rinse nappies and wraps before adding detergent
- Bin disposable liners (if you put them down the loo they will block it)
- 60 degrees wash until baby is 6 months old OR use low temperature wash with sanitiser
- No fabric conditioner – it reduces absorbency of the nappies
- Use Rockin' Green laundry soap to avoid detergent residues from day one!
- Link to great mummy blogger talking about catching poo and pee http://lulastic.co.uk/category/parenting/nappyfree/