While this pull-up pant looks like underpants, it has extra layers of cotton and microfibre where it counts. There is a soft cotton-hemp lining which encourages your child to feel the sensation of wetness. The stretchy sides allow for a perfect fit and a reduction in drying time.
These pants are sized: the small size would work well for parents using early toilet training methods. Most kids will toilet train within a few months and will probably wear the same size throughout the process.
- Very trim – can easily be worn under clothing
- Two hidden absorbent layers where it counts: one layer of long loop cotton terry and one layer of microfibre
- Soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric for maximum comfort
- Outer layer of waterproof PUL prevents leaks
- Stretchy lightweight side panels make for a trimmer fit, ultimate comfort and greater adjustability
Wash and dry this pant at normal temperatures in the washing machine and dryer (if required). Rinse well. Turn inside out for quicker line drying. Don’t use fabric conditioners, chlorine bleach or any other whitening agents.
Made at the Bummis factory in Montreal, Canada, so be assured of good quality and fair labour practices. As much as possible, the fabric and components are sourced in North America and are guaranteed to be free of lead, phthalates and BPA.