Rockin' Green laundry detergent: Hard Rock is perfect for hard water conditions
Hard-core formula breaks through hard water to get your clothes clean without leaving any harmful chemicals on you or your clothes. It works hard on dirt and stains while being gentle to the environment. Samples are available here and you can also buy a water testing strip so you can be sure this is the right formula for you.
- Clean-rinsing and safe for baby's skin
- No enzymes, phosphates, or optical brighteners
- Keeps residues at bay
- 1.3kg stand-up pouch contains 90 loads for front-loaders
- Use 1-2 TBs for front-loaders, 3-4 TBs for top-loaders
- One bag = 20p per wash
- Recyclable packaging
Unscented plus 3 scents available.
Are Rockin' Green scents gentle enough for sensitive skin? All the scents are made from distillations of natural essential oils – never artificial scents.
- Unscented/Bare Naked Babies
- Lavender Mint Revival: like walking through a field of lavender but with a Mint Julep in your hand (that's how we do things in the South).
- Motley Clean: there's clean and then there's Motley Clean. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Smashing Watermelons: juicy, fresh and a little bit sweet with just a touch of tartness (just like us...).
Always store nappies dry. If you have a problem with your nappy bucket/bag smelling use Rockin' Green Shake It Up Pail Freshener
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and children.
Rockin' Green products are made with a biodegradable plant-based and petroleum-free surfactant. They are septic and grey-water safe. They are never tested on animals. They are vegan and gluten-friendly.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)
Rockin' Green is made in its own factory in Texas, USA.