Do you want really clean clothes? Rocking Green Classic Rock is perfect for normal water conditions
Rockin' Green's Classic Rock formula is great for cloth nappies and regular clothes. So use it on everything!
This formula is designed for those with middle-of-the-road water, not too soft and not too hard. When in doubt start with Classic Rock! Samples are available here and you can also buy a water testing strip so you can get the right formula from the start.
- Clean-rinsing and safe for baby's skin
- No enzymes, phosphates, or optical brighteners
- Keeps residues at bay
- 1.3kg stand-up pouch contains 90 loads for front-loaders
- Use 1-2 TBs for front-loaders, 3-4 TBs for top-loaders
- One bag = 19p per wash
- Recyclable packaging
Unscented (Bare Naked) and 3 scents available so the only hard part is deciding which one to try first! Are Rockin' Green scents gentle enough for sensitive skin? All the scents are made from distillations of natural essential oils – never artificial scents.
- Unscented/Bare Naked Babies
- Lavender Mint Revival: like walking through a field of lavender but with a Mint Julep in your hand (that's how we do things in the South).
- Motley Clean: there's clean and then there's Motley Clean. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Smashing Watermelons: juicy, fresh and a little bit sweet with just a touch of tartness (just like us...).
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and children.
Rockin' Green products are made with a biodegradable plant-based and petroleum-free surfactant. They are septic and grey-water safe. They are never tested on animals. They are vegan and gluten-friendly.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)
Rockin' Green is made in its own factory in Texas, USA.